TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Top 5 Coolest Superhero Costume Parts

Hi! I can't believe that my last post was almost a MONTH ago! I'm sorry! Anyway, this post is a list of the five coolest superhero costume parts, in no particular order. (Well, in my opinion, at least.)
1. The Batman utility belt (Click on the image for a better view.)
With a utility belt, Batman can carry his important anti-crime equipment in a non-bulky container. Where would he be without it?
2. The third Robin's shuriken
Face it: a detachable symbol on your costume that doubles as a ninja throwing star is cool.
3. Barry Allen's winged boots
It's a good idea to have the Fastest Man Alive wear winged boots. It just shows how fast he is.
4. The Legion of Super-Heroes flight ring
It can make people fly, act as a tracking device, and send an emergency signal.
5. Superman's entire costume
I love it, to sum it up. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment